You can absolutely “Share the cost” of any needs. We’ll update them every time a donation is made.
1. Projector for our new classroom. $537 PURCHASED
2. Front grass – during construction, the grass for the soccer field was completely demolished. The boys return in mid January and we’d love to have it ready for fútbol! $600 PURCHASED
3. Grass for the back of the academy. This is where we plan to put a swing set for the “little’s” that we’re adopting. Before the swing set, we need grass. $400 PURCHASED
4. We’ve raised $4,700 for Sony’s surgery. We still need
$2,300 $2,000 $1,800. We’re looking for 11 people who will donate $200 OR 20 people who will donate $100 OR 1 person who will help us with the total cost. CLICK HERE to read Sony’s story.
5. Learning A-Z reading program. This year one of our goals is to flood the academy with reading opportunity! You can CLICK HERE to see the program we’re looking at. $100 per year ONE YEAR PURCHASED
6. HELP! We need a new printer! We not only have our own middle school with 14 boys but we have tutoring every day of the week for 35 middle schoolers. $486.
7. We need 20 new chairs for our middle school! $24.50 each / $490 ALL PURCHASED
8. We need 6 new tables for our new classrooms. $73 each / $438 ALL PURCHASED
9. We need school supplies including pencils, pens, paper, folders, notebooks. $500
10. Scholarships – We have just 1 boy left who needs a scholarships. CLICK HERE to see his photo and read his short bio.
11. Library books – $20 each. We have our own librarian in the States who previews and helps us choose the best books for the academy. We would love 100 more books!
12. We need a marker board for our new middle school classroom $125
13. We need 4 bulletin boards $25 each
14. Internet for the academy. $100 a month or $1200 for 2018! I know. Pricey. But, we’ll have the only internet available in El Rosario.
Click “Other” in the drop-down menu and note which item you’re helping with in the “Memo” section.